Colorado Wildlife Commission to ban Varmint hunting

Hate to say this guys, but having lived in California on a contract job for the past 6 months, and seen the Kool-aid rain storms here, the plight of Colorado does not surprise me in the least.

Californians transplanted themselves there years ago, and multiplied like prarie dogs. This(Iknow what your thinking)fact is what brings up these insane policies, that smack of California.

What I cannot stomach is to see Colarado roll over to these idiots while staring at the most beautiful ecosystem in the country. Seriously, do I need to remind you all what you have???

You must get pissed, go to ALL the DNR meetings. HOWL at the meetings at these elected pukes, get petitions from your neighbors that ARE NOT transplants. Save Colorado before they steal it from you.

We have had several eutopian attacks here in Ohio, and we repelled them with participation at the DNR meetings, and we remind them WHERE their paychecks come from.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, but this is just a start with the prarie dogs. It was just the houndhunters here in California that where first.

Feinstein executed a population of island elk, rather than let hunters harvest them. You think these treehuggers are not bloodthirsty? The eutopians SANCTIONED the elk massacre. PETA was caught euthenizing dogs, and cats faster than any other shelter.

Brothers our enemy is bloodthirsty, and devilishly cunning make no mistake. They are probably reading this blog.

I used to live there 10 years ago, wouldn't recognize the state today BTW, the pd's carry the plague don't they? That's enough reason alone to continue hunting them.

My deepest apologies for stating a humorous fact within this thread. It was uncalled for and in poor taste.

On a very serious note is the volume of poison that is used on rat colonies because of them getting out of control. I can only imagine how many birds/critters are affected in areas where rats can not be shot.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: K9 StalkerHappy to say, there are a couple hundred less rats after I was there for a couple days!

This is not the forum for that post - start another topic. This one is about hunting politics in Colorado.

Originally Posted By: Edward WrightHate to say this guys, but having lived in California on a contract job for the past 6 months, and seen the Kool-aid rain storms here, the plight of Colorado does not surprise me in the least.

Californians transplanted themselves there years ago, and multiplied like prarie dogs. This(Iknow what your thinking)fact is what brings up these insane policies, that smack of California.

What I cannot stomach is to see Colarado roll over to these idiots while staring at the most beautiful ecosystem in the country. Seriously, do I need to remind you all what you have???

You must get pissed, go to ALL the DNR meetings. HOWL at the meetings at these elected pukes, get petitions from your neighbors that ARE NOT transplants. Save Colorado before they steal it from you.

We have had several eutopian attacks here in Ohio, and we repelled them with participation at the DNR meetings, and we remind them WHERE their paychecks come from.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, but this is just a start with the prarie dogs. It was just the houndhunters here in California that where first.

Feinstein executed a population of island elk, rather than let hunters harvest them. You think these treehuggers are not bloodthirsty? The eutopians SANCTIONED the elk massacre. PETA was caught euthenizing dogs, and cats faster than any other shelter.

Brothers our enemy is bloodthirsty, and devilishly cunning make no mistake. They are probably reading this blog.

Well said and I couldn't more.

Got enough Californians yet? They move in n change it. DOW
/BLM is full of them. Most attend [beeep] like that woman's march...if your gay don't be an angry lesbian deal with it all the time...live near Portland

I lived in Colorado in the 80's and early 90's and remember when you could basically shoot where and when you wanted and at what you wanted and nobody cared as long as you weren't shooting game animals out of season.

California is a cancer and it's metastasising. That's a large part of why I'm back in Florida...

It happens everywhere you have city folk moving from the mess THEY created in town to the rural cultural we enjoy. The first thing they do is try add change everything to what they were trying to
get away from. We get to see it when the Burgers move north in Pa

We still have varmint hunting here in Colorado. They put seasons on almost everything including rattlesnakes... Coyotes are still year round starlings the same and some of the introduced/non native, like Eurasian doves are year round...but there is a season on prarie dogs and others.

The other big change since this thread started is that The Division of Wildlife used to be a power unto itself, but they are now part of the Colorado Parks division, so its Parks and Wildlife. This provided a little more supervision and accountability moneywise.

Back