New TNVC Thermal Rechargeable Battery (TRB) and Cradle System is now avaialble!

Vic,
Will your upcoming battery pack be officially approved for use by Trijicon?
I read this post from you while back;

"Fyi...Trijicon/IRD does NOT cover the use of external battery packs if something goes wrong. Some Vendors have their own internal warranty but it surely NOT a factory warranty with battery packs. This straight from the former CEO Scott from IRD/Now Trijicon. Triji also does not cover a battery pack warranty."
Victor Di Cosola
Tactical Night Vision Company

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCOriginally Posted By: jkrugerVictor, any thoughts on when you may have a cable to make the battery pack compatible with an Armasight unit?

Hi Kruger. No ETA just yet but we are in the process of testing them.

Victor, as an owner of an Armasight Zeus who lives/hunts in the snow zone I'm eagerly awaiting these. That said, once I found out the scope went through batteries like a hot knife through butter on a cold night I began researching external packs, when I saw Armasight was charging $300 for a plastic case for the 18650 batteries I knew they were smoking some good s$&t! I then thought I had discovered the perfect solution (inexpensive pack from Anker), one small (actually large) problem, Anker puts out 5V and the Armasight uses 6V so that killed that idea. Since I see an Anker pack in your cradle I certainly hope that you are designing it to output 6V for us Armasight users.

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntrVic,
Will your upcoming battery pack be officially approved for use by Trijicon?
I read this post from you while back;

"Fyi...Trijicon/IRD does NOT cover the use of external battery packs if something goes wrong. Some Vendors have their own internal warranty but it surely NOT a factory warranty with battery packs. This straight from the former CEO Scott from IRD/Now Trijicon. Triji also does not cover a battery pack warranty."
Victor Di Cosola
Tactical Night Vision Company

Yeppers, that's why we're now doing it and we will fully warranty our system as well. A lot has changed in 3 years. Thank you.

Vic
Thank you for your reply.
If you offer the Trijicon battery pack at the same price point as your FLIR battery pack I will absolutely purchase one from you.
Thanks, Mike

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntrVic
Thank you for your reply.
If you offer the Trijicon battery pack at the same price point as your FLIR battery pack I will absolutely purchase one from you.
Thanks, Mike

You're very welcome Sir.

Due to extra parts and machinery with the Trijicon line and (due to their electronics), we cannot simply plug a USB port into their video port. It has to plug into their actual battery housing. Thus, pricing will have to bit higher than $95.00. Assured though, we will NOT gouge the market on this, I can promise you that.
smile.gif

Back