Hahn tactical or underground tactical

Hcboy

Has anyone ever bought a bolt assembly from Hahn tactical or from underground tactical? For that matter has anyone bought anything from these places. Underground tactical claims to manufacture the bolts themselves but that can not always be the case. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Thanks

My suggestion...Just Don't. (Based on LOTS of feedback)

Too many other known quantities out there to deal with a fringe company IMHO.

Greg

Originally Posted By: HcboyHow about Hahn tactical? Any experience with them?

I have not heard of them. That doesn't mean they are good/bad necessarily just a statement of no personal contact or internet chatter I have seen. That is a flashy web page but they are offering unobtaium parts in some areas like STAG LH goodies.

Thinking back on a 6X6.8 LH build I assisted a guy on I MAY have heard about them in passing and am contacting the fellow that might have dealt with them directly. I'll post back on that later.

Greg

That’s exactly what I’m looking into it for, is a left handed ar15 6x6.8 build. Was looking to get there left handed 6.8 bolt assembly. I would get one through stag but they are out of stock on the 6.8 bolts and bcg. They are harder to come by now with the newly released 224 Valkyrie and stag isn’t sure when they’ll have more available. I’m open to any options or suggestions. Thanks

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: HcboyHow about Hahn tactical? Any experience with them?

I have not heard of them. That doesn't mean they are good/bad necessarily just a statement of no personal contact or internet chatter I have seen. That is a flashy web page but they are offering unobtaium parts in some areas like STAG LH goodies.

Thinking back on a 6X6.8 LH build I assisted a guy on I MAY have heard about them in passing and am contacting the fellow that might have dealt with them directly. I'll post back on that later.

Greg

Thanks Greg for your assistance.

Back