C+H has 6x6.8 dies

I talked with them about a month ago. They were in heat treating then. I was a bit skeptical as they've said that before. The dies work well and are made to the specs of Ritch's design as I sent them the prints. They have made two previous runs that sold out quickly. I'm working on another source now BTW.Time will tell how those do.

Greg

PS: For those wanting the CH4D dies they were not normally listed and I recommend calling.

They called me and left a voicemail saying that mine were ready. I got a chuckle out of that. I think I placed the order back in October of 2016.

Originally Posted By: kswaterfowlThey called me and left a voicemail saying that mine were ready. I got a chuckle out of that. I think I placed the order back in October of 2016.

Same here. 2 years for a set of dies is a joke with a bad punch line.

In less than half the time it took them to make one run, I had setup a group buy with Hornady, got all the details done and sent off, received the order, did it again with a 22x6.8 die, got the order, and sent off a second 6x6.8 order that is about or over half way through the lead time.....I know who I will call when the time comes.

They called me also, I told them I cancelled the order back in September or whatever after waiting a year. Apparently the owner didn't relay my message when I emailed him several times back and forth and finally told him to take me off the list since he couldn't give me an approximate time frame for the dies to be done.

Back