Pawn shop gopher getter

You should be arrested. Thats a pretty high priced pistol and for a buck fifty.....you stole it. Bet making the decision took about what, a second maybe two. Great great snag!! Want your money back???

Originally Posted By: wickaWould like to find a period box and manual 92-93

I noticed that your gun is a Mark III. They did start making those until 2004. I have one almost identical to your except with a 5" barrel.

And yes, if you got that for $150 you really got a screaming deal. I would not sell mine for twice that price.

Originally Posted By: RustydustOriginally Posted By: wickaWould like to find a period box and manual 92-93

It is a Mark ll 6 7/8 bbl serial numbered from 92-93

I noticed that your gun is a Mark III. They did start making those until 2004. I have one almost identical to your except with a 5" barrel.

And yes, if you got that for $150 you really got a screaming deal. I would not sell mine for twice that price.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: RustydustOriginally Posted By: wickaWould like to find a period box and manual 92-93

And yes, if you got that for $150 you really got a screaming deal. I would not sell mine for twice that price. im believe that is a mark 2.

Originally Posted By: Catdog1 im believe that is a mark 2.

Right you are. I stand corrected. I went back and looked at mine and it is a Mark II.

Still, that is a most screaming deal.

Back