Youtube replacement New video site.

chuck hunter

This is the new Utah Gun Exchange video web site.
It is second amendment friendly.
I haven’t played with it very much so I don’t know how good it is, But it must be better than YouTube. YT has turned out to be anti gun and they are blocking gun videos..

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up, will check it out. Also just heard about another site called Full30.com that is starting to get a lot of the big gun channel youtubers like hickok45 and iraqveteran8888 etc. Good to see the free market at work and competitor sites popping up!

Originally Posted By: crapshootUntil they get huge numbers of viewers to generate advertising dollars, I don't see YouTube going anywhere.

Youtube is doing a good job of "Flushing Themselves Right down the Tubes".

People are mad enough at Youtube, that it's getting national attention.
YT has stated they are going to delete gun and shooting videos. Censorship.
We need some where to UP load videos that won't block or delete a video because it shows a gun.

Allow YT to cut revenue ..... 'and' for them selves. The woman that was mad at YT didn't even talk about shooting or hunting. She was a vegan.
They still demonetized her. But that reduces money from YT's pocket also.
Let YT flush them selves and we will Up load our videos to a place that is "FOR" the second amendment.
CH

Don't get me wrong. Wouldn't hurt me one bit if they lost their butt. But lots of these people aren't doing videos just for the sake of sharing with friends. Many do them to make money. Without large viewing audiences, there isn't enough ad revenue made.

Back