"No More B00m B00m..."

Infidel 762

Staff member
April fool’s day coyote shot under a blue moon. Still had a decent coat for this time of year, Easter Bunny approved.

Tuesday; enough daylight for one stand after work. One nappy, beta female… Coat not so good, could use a little Jeri curl juice. Shot her on my way in to make a stand, she was moussing around an old corral, over grown with thickets and mule tail.

Wednesday, I found a good shed on my way in to make a stand. Healthy female came in to a territorial response. Couple howls and I caught her skirting the tree line a couple hundred yards out, working her way around to get my wind. She did not circle far enough out. “No more boom, boom for this mamma san…”

Front movin' thru these parts this weekend... conditions could be good....

Seems like a great week!! I would like to see that shed with the matching side still connected on the deer beside your rifle! looks like it'd be a dandy!

Originally Posted By: BrienMSeems like a great week!! I would like to see that shed with the matching side still connected on the deer beside your rifle! looks like it'd be a dandy!

I'll 2nd the above,

Thanks for the great pics you share.

Great pictures and it seems like the shed hunting ain't bad either. Nice job all the way around. Thanks for posting these.

Congratulations....Beautiful Photo Shoot....A Shed,A Dead Coyote and a Lovely Red Bud Tree!

Pretty sure that's a Red Bud Tree up there unless Your talking about the ground cover plant hm1996?

Last edited:
Nope, I was talking about the tree,GTO, just a WAG. Thanks for the enlightenment. Sure is purdy, anyway.
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

I think the purple weed growing is henbit. I will never get a chance to shoot the deer that dropped that shed, the land owner lets me hunt only coyote there in the off season. Several more "bit the dust" this weekend

Back