Why nearly 80% of American tax payers act irrationally!l

Heck no! My refund this year was $51. I tried to plan it so I broke even, and neither of us owed either one any money. I came close. Close enough for me, anyways.

Breaking even seems difficult Sandy but you can get pretty close if you are the average tax payer and use the worksheet or online calculator.

I’m late this year getting done with TurboTax, close. So far I’m due to pay federal and get some back with the State of WI. Years ago I payed a fair amount into WI, I ended up with a nasty gram about increasing my withholding.

I always pay, they will not get to use my money for free... Other than the money they take.

I have a friend who no matter what his bills, no matter what his paycheck, is always broke. He could't save a dime if it was glued to his hand. People like him are the ones that plan for the refund.

Originally Posted By: 6724I always pay, they will not get to use my money for free... Other than the money they take.

I have a friend who no matter what his bills, no matter what his paycheck, is always broke. He could't save a dime if it was glued to his hand. People like him are the ones that plan for the refund.

I have a couple of friends,and relatives, like your friend.

Back