Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3143431 - 04/05/18 06:14 PM Youtube replacement - New video site.
chuck hunter Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Ut
This is the new Utah Gun Exchange video web site.
It is second amendment friendly.
I havenít played with it very much so I donít know how good it is, But it must be better than YouTube. YT has turned out to be anti gun and they are blocking gun videos..

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/

Edited by chuck hunter (04/05/18 06:57 PM)

#3143562 - 04/06/18 12:17 PM Re: Youtube replacement - New video site. [Re: chuck hunter]
jimmy917 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Ohio
A lot of the big YouTube names are already on full30.com. They have been double posting videos for the last couple of years, due to YouTube policy.

#3205397 - 06/07/19 09:14 AM Re: Youtube replacement - New video site. [Re: chuck hunter]
ragsflh Online

Loc: Oklahoma
got any new videos

#3205399 - 06/07/19 09:32 AM Re: Youtube replacement - New video site. [Re: chuck hunter]
jsh Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Kansas U.S. of A
I watched a documentary on how YouTube goes through videos. In a nut shell they have a pile of people watching videos. These folks are given a some what list of does and donít s. They have ability to do as they choose. Some folks interviewed admitted to blocking things that were not on the list because they didnít like it or it offended them.

Bunch of snow flakes.

Moderator:  DesertRam, Stu Farish 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.