It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time

y5av0.jpg

Originally Posted By: BruceTThey are just trying to get their foot in the door by going after the assault weapons.They figure they can get more support that way.Then once their foot is in they can go after all the other guns.

This is spot on.....shame that our rights are used as a political tool

It's 2018 and the anti gun people are still after our AR15's. We need to stop them in 2007. 20010 and now in 2018 and into the future.

The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Originally Posted By: reloader326We need more of these best fat burners for men and should go after the liberals right to assemble and freedom to run their lousy mouths.

Don't worry, Reloader. They'll splinter off into different groups and do that to themselves sooner or later. They're already cannibalizing themselves from time to time. We just have to stay unified and everything's going to be fine.

Last edited:
Ive been hearing for 30 yrs now "this is the most important election ever" and 2020 is for sure.

We dont want this women, some other ok, to be pres and she will be by christmas if elected.

Make sure you and several others in your sphere of influence vote.

I do not own any "Assault Weapons". The only way I can own one to buy a Class 3 weapon.
Please, quit calling and using the term "Assault Weapon".
Tell people who use those words that they are wrong.
My AR15 is just a rifle. Like a Ruger 10-22.
By the NFA Laws, an AR upper and an AR lower is not a firearm until it is put together.
It helps us all when you use the correct words. When you talk about our firearms.

Originally Posted By: willy1947

I do not own any "Assault Weapons". The only way I can own one to buy a Class 3 weapon.
Please, quit calling and using the term "Assault Weapon".
Tell people who use those words that they are wrong.
My AR15 is just a rifle. Like a Ruger 10-22.
By the NFA Laws, an AR upper and an AR lower is not a firearm until it is put together.
It helps us all when you use the correct words. When you talk about our firearms.

Amen!

Regards,
hm

Back