Educate yourselves and make your voices heard!

crapshoot

If we don't, were screwed!

The only plus side we have going for us is a lot of these people are idiots. That being said, squeaky wheel gets the grease and boy do they know how to squeak

I'll vote accordingly, but I've been watching a lot about the current, or more appropriately called, last push for gun control, and I'm not worried at all.

The democraps have officially laid their hand out on the table. They've decided to go all-in on this go round. What I mean by that is, they've finally all come out and said they want to see, and fully support, a full on gun ban. FINALLY the cat is out of the box! However, they couldn't have picked a worse time.

They honestly believe they have enough people riled up about Trump to make it work this time, all the while completely disregarding just how red the country was this past election. Their scare tactics are falling on deaf ears, and the right has a lot of counter attacks going on via YouTube, which is where the majority of future voters get their news. Their insanity has become white noise, because it's been so [beeep] persistent for the last 10 years. Everyone is tired of hearing it. Once these kids realize there not getting anywhere, they'll give up and move onto something else.

There are a lot of anti-gun people out there that have a stupid idea and don't think things through all the way. Those that want to ban guys can just disarm themselves is they want. But when they talk or try to disarm me and other gun owners that is where they cross the line. And I tell them that right to their faces.

I'm sick and tired of these mouthy idiots.

https://www.westernjournal.com/youtube-shooting-matters-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-media-thinks/

Third, California already imposes all of the restrictions that gun control activists typically demand. It has universal background checks, and all private firearm transfers must be conducted through a licensed dealer.

Residents wanting to purchase a firearm must first obtain a five-year Firearm Safety Certificate, which requires passing a written test administered by a state-certified instructor.

Firearms dealers can only sell handguns listed on the state’s Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale, and the vast majority of semi-automatic rifles are prohibited as “assault weapons” because they have magazines exceeding a 10-round capacity.

All firearms purchases require a 10-day waiting period, and there is de facto registration of all firearms.

Despite this, not only was the woman able to commit a “mass shooting” (in the words of the media), but California has not objectively benefited from restricting the Second Amendment rights of its citizens.

Since 2000, when California first began imposing more restrictive firearms legislation, the state has suffered through more mass public shootings — defined as four or more individuals shot in a public place, excluding the shooter and gang-related incidents — than any other state.

It had three times as many mass shootings as Texas, which is roughly equal in population but has an F rating from the Brady Campaign.

It also continues to have an almost identical violent crime rate to Texas, even though Texas has a 15 percent higher rate of individual gun ownership and its citizens can more easily access and carry those firearms.

Back