This Is extremely Dangerous To Our Republic

I'm hoping that no one found this as Earth shattering, that news outlets from all over the US got the same sripted story? Trump-Russian collusion was the last script they were all reading from. They didn't get the Memo on the whole Hilliary "Matter," and this surprises whom?

If I'm not mistaken, YouTube news outlets, and other fringe news networks, have almost 10 times the amount of viewers as all of these clowns. Only old people turn on the news that's pumped into their televisions via cable and satellite. More people watch Joe Rogan and Alex Jones than CNN.

Originally Posted By: Flesh EaterIf I'm not mistaken, YouTube news outlets, and other fringe news networks, have almost 10 times the amount of viewers as all of these clowns. Only old people turn on the news that's pumped into their televisions via cable and satellite. More people watch Joe Rogan and Alex Jones than CNN.

Odd. Most of the Old People I know will tell you to believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
They consider what someone they have never heard of put on the internet with much doubt.
Old people let on that they believe whatever they are told but really believe and take to heart not very much.
You see we have been lied to a lot longer than young people and find it commonplace.

Of course some old people are liberals I guess.There has always been some you just can't help.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistOriginally Posted By: Flesh EaterIf I'm not mistaken, YouTube news outlets, and other fringe news networks, have almost 10 times the amount of viewers as all of these clowns. Only old people turn on the news that's pumped into their televisions via cable and satellite. More people watch Joe Rogan and Alex Jones than CNN.

Odd. Most of the Old People I know will tell you to believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
They consider what someone they have never heard of put on the internet with much doubt.
Old people let on that they believe whatever they are told but really believe and take to heart not very much.
You see we have been lied to a lot longer than young people and find it commonplace.

Of course some old people are liberals I guess.There has always been some you just can't help.

That's the exact opposite of what I've seen from any older person I've met. They believe the talking heads from Fox News, or CNN, without a doubt. They live for it and read it religiously, and then act as if they're more in tune with the truth than the younger generations.

You might claim that you've been lied to more, but past generations are to blame for the state we're in now.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI agree past generations are responsible for much you have now.

Your are welcome.

try not to waste it.

i like this very much. ^^^

Originally Posted By: Flesh Eaterthen act as if they're more in tune with the truth than the younger generations.

ever hear the saying "been there done that?" that IS the older persons you are talking about.

this next generation of koolaide drinking snowflakes is going to kill this country. i wont live to see it. but you will young flesh eater. you will.

sad days ahead young fella.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Flesh Eaterthen act as if they're more in tune with the truth than the younger generations.

ever hear the saying "been there done that?" that IS the older persons you are talking about.

this next generation of koolaide drinking snowflakes is going to kill this country. i wont live to see it. but you will young flesh eater. you will.

This generation of Koolaid drinking snowflakes isn't much different than the peace loving, weed smoking hippies of the mid to late sixties. In fact, I'd say they're one in the same. The only difference now is that there's seemingly a much larger group of constitutional-loving individuals to combat the stupidity. Not to mention we now have the internet, which allows millions of people to access information and to form groups. I'd be willing to bet for every one or two liberal minded students in universities today you have just as many conservatives. Of course, you'll never hear about those people, because agendas and all.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI agree past generations are responsible for much you have now.

Your are welcome.

try not to waste it.

Waste what? The slew of social programs introduced around WWII? When the feds were discussing doing away with the gold standard, that generation should've been up in arms. When they discussed introducing welfare programs for every age bracket, they should've been up in arms. Please, tell me what we should be grateful for from past generations, aside from defeating the Germans and the Japanese.

This pile of [beeep] we're dealing with now wasn't created over night. The erosion has been going on since 1776, but has seemingly quickened since the early 1900's.

News is the new scripted reality show. I can't believe how many people still follow it.

I am on the younger side as well, I certainly don't want to point fingers or start anything here online but in regards to my friends and family, the baby boomer generation seems to be some of the most programed individuals out there, most believe whatever they're told. In my experiences no other age group thinks less outside of the box, they were raised by the greatest generation, their parents were hard working and had decent politicians and they were raised to work hard and not question authority. In my experience a baby boomer is the first to throw up their hands and say "I can't do this, get a professional" and with little insight they fully trust whoever looks like they have the highest credentials and who turns out to be a corrupt snake oil salesman. And now the baby boomers children are the millennials.

I am a Millennial, along with many of my friends, and we can't trust a [beeep] thing. We were raised our whole lives on lies and corruption, we've seen people our parents trust screw things up, we've seen politicians that are actually criminals, we've seen priests that are actually pedophiles, we've seen wars with millions killed for personal profits, we've seen cops that are as dirty as the gang bangers, we've seen people with great educational credentials screw things up because they were trying to save a few dollars, we've seen the most expensive education programs not teach anything useful, we've seen charity programs take and take and take, we've worked for and seen companies and corporations put money above all else all the while they say how much they love their customers and employees, we're told we live in a free country then we have to deal with the government we need to get a lawyer to have any idea what we are dealing with, we've seen pharmaceutical companies offer drugs to cure minor ailments end up causing massive illnesses, we're told journalist travel around working their [beeep] off to give us the cold hard facts but they just give us propaganda, the list goes on and on and this is what we've been entirely surrounded by since we were born, and not once or twice but it's commonplace.

Work hard and don't question authority, look where that has gotten us, greedy abusive corporations, politicians and law enforcement that has control over most of our lives.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerWe were raised our whole lives on lies and corruption, we've seen people our parents trust screw things up, we've seen politicians that are actually criminals, we've seen priests that are actually pedophiles, we've seen wars with millions killed for personal profits, ...

blah-blah-blah

... the list goes on and on and this is what we've been entirely surrounded by since we were born, and not once or twice but it's commonplace.

Ain't none of that new, or unique to your generation. It's all old as sin itself. Same old song and dance. Same as it has ever been. Since the dawn of time. Rinse and repeat. You thinking you are so picked on because your generation has it so tough just came across almost like a cartoon caricature of a "millennial".

- DAA

Your are welcome.

try not to waste it.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot

35112055543_0e34c7f7ea_o.jpg

Sounds like a couple of "old folks" to me.
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: DAAOriginally Posted By: Rock KnockerWe were raised our whole lives on lies and corruption, we've seen people our parents trust screw things up, we've seen politicians that are actually criminals, we've seen priests that are actually pedophiles, we've seen wars with millions killed for personal profits, ...

blah-blah-blah

... the list goes on and on and this is what we've been entirely surrounded by since we were born, and not once or twice but it's commonplace.

Ain't none of that new, or unique to your generation. It's all old as sin itself. Same old song and dance. Same as it has ever been. Since the dawn of time. Rinse and repeat. You thinking you are so picked on because your generation has it so tough just came across almost like a cartoon caricature of a "millennial".

- DAA

It's funny, because the same could be said for the generational argument. I'll bet your parents felt the same about the generation after them as you do about the one after you. So on and so on. The question isn't whose generation is worse, the question is which generation will say enough is enough?

The problem with old folks is that their generation hasn't done anything for my generation or even the millenials. They've just gone along with the same song and dance, indoctrinated B.S., but they're some how superior to the "snowflakes" of today. What's the difference?!

EDIT: I'm not talking about the petty differences, like, "Back in my day we solved our issues with a fist fight, and you never hit a man when he's down, blah, blah, blah." I'm talking big differences. When it comes to politics, work force, etcetera, I see no positives from the generation before me.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DAA
Ain't none of that new, or unique to your generation. It's all old as sin itself. Same old song and dance. Same as it has ever been. Since the dawn of time. Rinse and repeat.
- DAA

It's all the same, nothing we can do about it, sit back and wait for your retirement and pension... Exactly my point about baby boomers, that's how we got to where we are now.

It's not all the same, it's just throughout history complacency leads to generations that are the ones that become weak then destroyed or enslaved.

Originally Posted By: Rock Knocker
It's all the same, nothing we can do about it, sit back and wait for your retirement and pension... Exactly my point about baby boomers, that's how we got to where we are now.

i will take the life i have had for the last 65 years over the life you are going to have for the next 40 years.
lol.gif

there is going to be a big difference. but you all are being indoctrinated for it so you it wont really know it. ahhhh, the good old days. and good old days is really what they were.
thumbup.gif

Back