Winning or loosing???

War on American soil? Americans not giving up theirs guns peacefully? Please.....most Americans are too fat to run a mile let alone get in a gun battle with a tactical unit. Most Americans are going to be glued to their phones watching the few idiots that do resist get their butts handed to them. Most Americans, are going to hand that chit over, be mad for a while, then learn to adapt to it. I’m for the 2A, but life for goes on if there is new gun control introduced.

I have to say I almost agree with Swift...a lot of people will give up...but SOMEBODY will spill some blood, and I think it will take off from there. Enough blood being spattered will make one side or another blink.
As far as military etc. killing fellow Americans en masse...we will see if they will or they won't. Politicians don't keep their oath so why should they?
Remember Obama wanting a separate security force that answers to who knows? That's what you have to worry about...the people that will kill anybody for the right price...even their own countrymen on their own soil...mercenaries/contractors etc. [beeep], they even bring in another country's military to do it.

Yes...our government can wipe us out....but they are going to have to spill blood in many towns and cities across this country to do it.
Mark

If Trump was the president we all hoped he would be then why isn't he trying to get to the bottom of this debacle? There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that all this gun control crap is bought and paid for by someone with heavy bank, namely Soros. Also no doubt in my mind that if these kids can be paid to march then they can also be paid to vote and vote they will as they now feel empowered and meaningful due to the leftist backing. We keep hearing about the deep state behind the scenes movement and we are in fact witnessing that very thing right now and it's working. While the older of us will maybe not see our guns grabbed you can place a sure bet that your children or grandchildren will never get to enjoy the firearms we've all loved. I't going to happen, it's just a matter of when and it may be a lot sooner than we think/hope. Hope we all have a Plan B.

Fox pro. The guy who made this forgot about one major thing.
AMERICAN CULTURE
1. Sure enough the Viet Cong really gave us some serious beat downs in the jungles.
2. The Afghans kicked the crap out of the Russians in the 80s.
3. Hec, native Americans showed Custer and his army what time it was.

Those cultures have a few things in common.
1. They grew up in war
2. They are highly disciplined
3. They are highly motivated.

Let’s talk about American culture.
1. They grew up playing x-box and riding around on hover boards.
2. Generally speaking, they have no discipline. Parents are not really allowed to hold there kids accountable for their actions in today’s society.
3. They are quite unmotivated. I mean look at our youth. Just look at em. About as soft as butter and as round as a ball.

American teenagers:
Turn off the lights, take away their cell phones, take their gaming systems, and make them eat a real food and you will have a national meltdown in 10 minutes.

Third world teenagers:
What are you gonna take for them? They don’t have anything. That’s just every day life. They ain’t got anything to lose. Been eating whatever they can catch or fish out of the garbage. Been walking everywhere- they are not fat. It wouldn’t be that hard to win their hearts and minds to fight for a cause. Bowl of rice and an AK they will fight for a week.

I think you're drastically miscalculating American culture, Swift. You're lumping everyone into this idea of a fat, lazy, X-box loving kid. It isn't true, and you're buying right into the media's painting of America.

Look at our gyms. They're packed full. We still have kids faithfully signing up for martial arts, football, and the military. The ROTC program flourishes in middle America. We still have kids growing up on farms. We've also still got a pile of kids out there in the workforce at 14 and 15 years old.

I call absolute B.S. on the majority of Americans being overweight. Do you know what they're using? Doctor's data and applying it to the BMI chart. Know what that doesn't consider? Muscle mass. When's the last time you had a pinch test done to see how much fat you have? Never.

Civil wars have been fought countless times over the course of human history. Look at Finland as an example. It's amazing what people might do once they lose their freedom, and I honestly believe Americans have more passion and desire to remain free than anyone else. While our children grow up on electronics, they also grow up on films that glorify those who fight for such causes. American culture relishes in violence and the hero doing the unimaginable. If it didn't, action films would flop at the box office.

Originally Posted By: Flesh EaterI think you're drastically miscalculating American culture, Swift. You're lumping everyone into this idea of a fat, lazy, X-box loving kid. It isn't true, and you're buying right into the media's painting of America.

Look at our gyms. They're packed full. We still have kids faithfully signing up for martial arts, football, and the military. The ROTC program flourishes in middle America. We still have kids growing up on farms. We've also still got a pile of kids out there in the workforce at 14 and 15 years old.

I call absolute B.S. on the majority of Americans being overweight. Do you know what they're using? Doctor's data and applying it to the BMI chart. Know what that doesn't consider? Muscle mass. When's the last time you had a pinch test done to see how much fat you have? Never.

Civil wars have been fought countless times over the course of human history. Look at Finland as an example. It's amazing what people might do once they lose their freedom, and I honestly believe Americans have more passion and desire to remain free than anyone else. While our children grow up on electronics, they also grow up on films that glorify those who fight for such causes. American culture relishes in violence and the hero doing the unimaginable. If it didn't, action films would flop at the box office.

I get it man, I do. But reality sucks sometimes. I don't have to read doctor's reports. I see it all around. Not everyone is a butter ball- true that. I'm 44 and by no means fat/ obese. Most of those folks in the gym my friend are going to use a rational thought process however when/ if it comes and realize (for most it's a no -brainer) that there is life after gun control. This romantic fantasy that preppers and "gun patriots" have of fighting the good fight against our government is just probably ever gonna happen. The world is changing man.....adapt to it. Like I said, I am pro 2A, but my life is far more important....far more important than any gun ever will be. Paranoia and romantic fantasy definitely drives SOME of the pro-gun community.

My bet is that most Americans will hand over quietly...it would be a something to experince if I was wrong though..

Originally Posted By: swift one Originally Posted By: Flesh EaterI think you're drastically miscalculating American culture, Swift. You're lumping everyone into this idea of a fat, lazy, X-box loving kid. It isn't true, and you're buying right into the media's painting of America.

I get it man, I do. But reality sucks sometimes. I don't have to read doctor's reports. I see it all around. Not everyone is a butter ball- true that. I'm 44 and by no means fat/ obese. Most of those folks in the gym my friend are going to use a rational thought process however when/ if it comes and realize (for most it's a no -brainer) that there is life after gun control. This romantic fantasy that preppers and "gun patriots" have of fighting the good fight against our government is just probably ever gonna happen. The world is changing man.....adapt to it. Like I said, I am pro 2A, but my life is far more important....far more important than any gun ever will be. Paranoia and romantic fantasy definitely drives SOME of the pro-gun community.

My bet is that most Americans will hand over quietly...it would be a something to experince if I was wrong though..

I don't know. If we have something happen like it did in Canada, I don't see anyone just handing them over peacefully (I'm talking semi-auto everything confiscation and an absolute ban on handguns). We have thousands, upon thousands, of gang members in this country. The American people aren't stupid. They know those gangsters will never be disarmed, and therefore the law abiding citizen will not disarm themselves. Not to mention, if it came down to it, I'd bet on some of the citizens of the north coming down to help.

But again, this all lies on the military turning on its people, and I don't see it happening. Our military is comprised of people who have brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and grandparents who are US citizens. The majority of them serve to protect THEM, not the special interest of disarming or harming the people. Then there's law enforcement across the board. I'd be willing to bet the majority of them believe in the constitution as much as anyone else.

We're not talking about something that's a luxury, but something that millions of people hold very dear. Those millions of people also know what happens to an unarmed populous. That alone is enough of a driving force to keep it from happening as peacefully as possible.

Yet again, though, we are talking about a small group of people versus a very large group of people. I think if you could stand everyone who's pro-2A on one side of the U.S. and all the rest on the other, the imbalance would become quite apparent. However, when you have countless liberal news outlets parading this garbage like it's commonplace, it's easy to believe it is. Not EVERYONE in the city is a liberal gun-grabber. Many of them realize the importance of protecting themselves and their families, especially the would-be-victims in places like New York, Chicago, L.A., etcetera. City life is tough. The citizens of those places know this, but it's the ones who live outside of the city trying to dictate what happens IN the city.

Swift, I’m going to keep this respectful.
You are bad mouthing today's youth for being lazy, spoiled and unmotivated, yet you say that you will give up your guns if they tell you to.The second amendment is not about the love of guns, it’s about our basic right of Americans to protect themselves from a tyrannical government now and forever, this isn’t something that you don’t already know.
Giving up YOUR right to possess firearms means that you are throwing away the rights of future generations to protect themselves as well because you are not willing to put up a fight. So take a look in the mirror and tell yourself again who sounds lazy, spoiled and unmotivated.

a few are openly talking about needing to repeal the 2nd. when they say they need to repeal in in order to pass the laws they want, they're admitting that those laws are unconstitutional under the 2nd.

I wish they'd try. I WANT the dems to make that their platform & run on it. Try to get an amendment to repeal the 2nd to pass the house & senate & see if they can get 2/3 of the states to ratify it.

Just get on with it already & lets have that national argument

Originally Posted By: Stu Farisha few are openly talking about needing to repeal the 2nd. when they say they need to repeal in in order to pass the laws they want, they're admitting that those laws are unconstitutional under the 2nd.

I wish they'd try. I WANT the dems to make that their platform & run on it. Try to get an amendment to repeal the 2nd to pass the house & senate & see if they can get 2/3 of the states to ratify it.

Just get on with it already & lets have that national argument

I like that idea. This is like watching someone boohoo and cry about ripping off a band-aid. Just yank the bugger and get it over with. If they would clearly define their agenda, though, that would be the line in the sand and they'd lose all their moderates to one side or the other. Wimps like that one guy who cut up HIS AR-15 for the good of the children. Dudes like him would turn tail in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted By: reloader326Swift, I’m going to keep this respectful.
You are bad mouthing today's youth for being lazy, spoiled and unmotivated, yet you say that you will give up your guns if they tell you to.The second amendment is not about the love of guns, it’s about our basic right of Americans to protect themselves from a tyrannical government now and forever, this isn’t something that you don’t already know.
Giving up YOUR right to possess firearms means that you are throwing away the rights of future generations to protect themselves as well because you are not willing to put up a fight. So take a look in the mirror and tell yourself again who sounds lazy, spoiled and unmotivated.

Well said. If there ever were a time to stand up for the future of our children it's now. Without the right to protect ourselves, there will be no future. Canadians and Aussies are already warning us NOT to give up our rights. They did and now there's NOTHING they can do.

as bad as all the news coverage was we gotta remember that a small percentage of the marchers were actually even teenage kids. Mostly adults and most of them showed up for the entertainment and could've cared less who the "speakers" were. IMO, it looked worse than it was. Also I've read that the initial reports on the numbers were inflated. Turns out that the crowds were much smaller then what was reported early on.
Along with that also came big numbers going to the NRA. I read some where that they've had a recent huge bump in not only donations but more members signing up. BUT yet we don't hear that on the evening news.

gv032918dAPC20180329034510.jpg

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishhttps://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/03/29/march-lives-not-quite-billed/

I clicked on another article about separating hunters from other gun owners. It's so true, too. I recently met a hunter who argued there was no reason to own an AR-15. After talking with him for 10 minutes he "got" it. The point isn't just AR-15's, and I think that's what you older folks are seeing different. The left is bolder now. They're going for EVERYTHING this time. When you tell a hunter semi-auto shotguns are on the table, all bets are off, and they're po'd!

If our 2A disappears, I can't imagine what life in this country will be like, and I don't want to imagine it. Seeing as how offended these snowflakes are over everything, I imagine our libel laws would make Australia's seem tolerable.

where they're becoming weaker in that attempt is the fact that now there are millions of hunters who routinely use AR15's for hunting. it's a lot harder to sell the lie when more people have real world, hands-on experience with the truth.

Back