bought a new foxpro fusion

timberwolf204

I am not new to predator calling, I have hunted for years now. Problem is I always went with someone that had their own caller. So I will have to get the hang of running the caller. Seems to be pretty easy so far.
I bought a new Foxpro fusion. I live in Northeast PA. Just wondering if there are any must have sounds that do not come already installed in unit. Thanks for any input on this.

Jason

I'm not sure which calls are loaded on the Foxpro Fusion... but I know I have to have crow calls, because when things get a little slow me and the wife go and shoot crows!

Go to Foxpro’s website, go to the sounds page, and select FOXPRO Top 50 Sounds
That should get you headed in the right direction.

I began calling coyotes about 25 years ago, and think I'm on my 5th update of FoxPro calls. I got a screaming deal on a Fusion at my local Cabela's last fall so bought it right off the rack so to speak. Prior to that I'd always bought my FoxPro calls from APC so I could specify the sounds that came in the call. I was pleasantly surprised to find the Fusion I bought had nearly every sound I would have had loaded on a call, and they are even divided into handy sections. I think I only had to add two sounds that I really can't do without. The only drawback I find in my new Fusion is the selection of my preset sounds from the remote. Heavy gloves make it difficult to press the little buttons on the side of the remote.

Back