Mounting my Pulsar Trail Xp50

Rooster_Feather

I just got my long awaited Xp50. I’m not sure where to mount it on my AR though. If my stock is extended then I can’t get against the eye piece even if I hang the scope way to the back of the rail. I have a collapsible stock, do i just collapse it down? Also when you use it do you actually push against the rubber eyepiece boot? If I do it seems to push to the side and I can’t hardly see my all my display. It also sits very low and I can’t cheek it very well. Do you use a rail “riser”?

Craig

I have a similar problem with my atn, i use a 3/4" riser and i collapse my stock one notch. I dont have a pulsar trail but iirc, cant u move the mount to different hole locations on the bottom?

Originally Posted By: Catdog1cant u move the mount to different hole locations on the bottom?

This. Flip your unit upside down. Get the proper hex key size. Remove the mounting rail. Turn it completely around and adjust forward or backward so you shoot exactly how practice. Do yourself a favor and add a dab of removable loc-tite or your wife’s/girlfriends acrylic fingernail polish to the screws when you hex them back in. Collapsing the stock when your used to shooting fully extended is gonna cause some accuracy issues.

Last edited:
Back