I'm a newbie, so be gentle!!!

Thanks, Turtle.............hadn't thought about not handling the coyotes with bare hands. Around here, I've always just left'em lay and the scavengers eat them. Read somewhere that some hunters cut the tails and keep'em like deer hunters do horns. Is that correct?

In keeping with my camouflage question, what are some of the better scent covering producs on the market? Oh, and do "scent free" clothes work?

chris, scent free clothes and scent free spay on products have been discussed to death on this board. there is a place towards the top of every page where it says "The Official Predator Masters Search Engine". click on that and ask the questions you have in the search box. there is a lot of reading to be had on every topic you can imagine.

not trying to stop you from asking the question here, but it is all there if you want to search for it.

edit to add. the answer is no.
tongue_smilie.gif
but, setting up a calling stand correctly with the wind in your favor works great. and its free.

Last edited:
STS,,Been good generally,,,Been having eye and breathing problems for the last few months, but still kicking...just not real high...
thumbup1.gif

Like STS said, there's many discussions here you can search, but you can't beat a coyote's nose. Save your cash for something of value. Study proper stand set up, with wind direction in mind, and the areas you will be hunting. Camo doesn't hurt, but isn't a necessity.

Back