Foxpro Diaphragm Calls

OvahBored

Forgive me if this has been discussed a lot already but I did do a forum search and did not see much information about the Foxpro diaphragm calls. I’ve been preparing for turkey season by using a few different calls and find the diaphragms to just be more fun than other styles. Originally I was going to purchase the [beeep] diaphragms but found a killer deal on the Foxpros. Should I pull the trigger on the Foxpros or stop being cheap and just purchase a few [beeep] calls? I do have a Foxpro Wildfife but really want to get more into non-electronic calls. I realize here in NH success rates are low but I really want to increase the frequency at which I am able to call a predator into shooting range.

I've used both... There is a difference in tone and pitch but IMO you have to be a proficient diaphragm user to really get the advantage out of the company that shall not be named products.

I currently use the FOXPRO diaphragms. I stretched out the others after a season and the FP's are what I have currently. They are easier to blow for sure. I'll probably just stick to these from now on.

Carlos

Back