No. 35 Coyote

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisWas she pregnant?

Yes she "was"...

Reminds me of an analogy one of my Alabama buds who runs a feral hog deprecation company.

There was this gal who was horrified that he and his clients would kill the piglets in a sounder of hogs.

His response,

".....when you call the exterminator to kill the termites infested in your home, do you tell the exterminator to kill just the adults and leave the babies alone..."

My sentiments for our Ohio coyotes.

I try to kill all of them with extreme prejudice!

[video:youtube][/video]

Originally Posted By: 6.5x61SuperOriginally Posted By: Tooltime 2Great job. All Ohio coyotes?

JT

Yes Sir!

O H

Awesome... You hunted hard to kill 35 coyotes in Ohio

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisWas she pregnant?
Really? Who gives a [beeep]. This young man has excelled in this sport and all you have is this stupid question. Should be thank full. We need more young people hunting for huntings sake. Rick

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisWas she pregnant?
Really? Who gives a [beeep]. This young man has excelled in this sport and all you have is this stupid question. Should be thank full. We need more young people hunting for huntings sake. Rick

Rick,
You Sir are a complete MORON! Thank full??

How about Thankful?

It was a simple question, it looked pregnant, before you spout your Stupid comments to anybody you don't know i would highly suggest you ask your mom to read it first, then have her send you back to grammar school, you obviously slept through it!!

What grammar? I miss spelled thank full is that all you have. Point is you busting his balls for shooting a pregnant yote. No congrats nothing positive about his accomplishment just nitpicking. You Sir are a prick

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEWhat grammar? I miss spelled thank full is that all you have. Point is you busting his balls for shooting a pregnant yote. No congrats nothing positive about his accomplishment just nitpicking. You Sir are a prick

I asked if the Coyote was pregnant, (because it looked pregnant) a simple question and the OP replied politely unlike you.

You decide to add a post degrading me for asking a simple question which is 100% of your original post!

Where are your "Positive" comments/congrats to the OP for taking out a Coyote and his accomplishment etc??? Or is your intention to degrade people you know nothing about!

And I am the Prick

You know what you are absolutely right. I ain't been my self lately. Sincere apologies. I guess I'll stay off of here until I work things out in my head. Rick

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEYou know what you are absolutely right. I ain't been my self lately. Sincere apologies. I guess I'll stay off of here until I work things out in my head. Rick

Apology accepted!

Now go kill something:)

Back