Furtakers California today 3/15 at 7:00 pm Eastern time.

Darn, did you guys leave any for seed?
lol.gif
Excellent show!

Regards,
hm

I caught the show just in time to watch the last stand. That was a great stand and nice job with the shotgun derby.
I gotta say that I believe Al needs to up his "celebration" game a little because I believe Steve Criner out did him in that game on his show when they killed a quad. Although Steve didn't start celebrating until #4 was on the ground, on like Al who started hoopin' and hollerin' a little early.
wink.gif

I hate I didnt get to see this one. Ive heard it was awesome! I dont have the ODC anymore. I didnt get to see my show either.

Originally Posted By: LONEHOWLThere are no more coyotes left in Kalifornia.
Mark

Don't worry, your liberal government is more than enough to keep most of us at bay regardless of how many coyotes are there.
Dropadog is the one you have to look out for.

I just happened to be able to catch the last part where you got the 4 with the shotgun.

nice job,

and quite amusing when you tell Al to get back down and be quiet, might be more coming... then the last one comes in.

I recorded the episode Bob so I could see it. And I am so glad I did!!! Now that's good t.v!!!!

Great job Bob and Al! I really enjoyed that episode. One of the best. Thank you! I'm going to watch it again!!!

Oh and Al, I told Bob he's going to have to chain you to a tree or something the next time you come and hunt with him to keep you from getting so excited!!!!
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: LONEHOWLThere are no more coyotes left in Kalifornia.
Mark

Don't worry, your liberal government is more than enough to keep most of us at bay regardless of how many coyotes are there.
They ain't got liberal No one over there where crappy's at especially down there in Vegas. Everyone knows California's lost we don't need the likes of him to remind us. I'm out of here just soon as humanly possible. You crap need to worry about you own area of the country from what I understand and keep your [beeep] comments to your self. Your must be senile. Rick

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEOriginally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: LONEHOWLThere are no more coyotes left in Kalifornia.
Mark

They ain't got liberal No one over there where crappy's at especially down there in Vegas. Everyone knows California's lost we don't need the likes of him to remind us. I'm out of here just soon as humanly possible. You crap need to worry about you own area of the country from what I understand and keep your [beeep] comments to your self. Your must be senile. Rick

And you must be nuckin futs. My response was to lonehowl and I'm sure he knows I was just poking at him all in fun.
As far as Las Vegas and Reno/carson city are concerned, they were kalifornicated years ago. State lines can't contain the disease the east and west coast seem to breed and spread.

Thought we had gotten over any problems you/I may have had... Guess not.

Whateves
crazy.gif

BS Adams you started this with your comment from a "keep it up Kalifornia" thread from a few weeks back your statement to me below.

Just make sure to leave any liberal similarities and sympathies at the border. To many Cali liberals have done the same amd have taken over las vegas and reno, turning this once red state BLUE! And are slowly turning Nevada into Cali east.

The above statement from you was directed toward me after I mentioned that I was considering the Las Vegas area as a place to live once I retire. Not one ounce of liberal similarities and or sympathies here. Problem, what problem? Rick

And the statement stands. Anyone is welcome so long as they don't bring any liberal sympathies or similarities with them. Never said you were a liberal. Never even met you. Don't be so sensitive and learn to joke a little.

Back