Recipe for Lemi Shine and Armorall Ultra Shine

pdhunter

I have used The Limi shine and Armorall wash and wax in the past with stainless steel pin cleaning but have forgotten the percentages of limi shine and Armorall to 5 lbs of pin . I'm doing 200 220 swift brass.

Dont even bother cleaning that Swift brass, Bob. Just send it to me and I will send it back to you all shiny and clean. In...oh... about 3-4 years.
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707 I use 1/8 tsp. of Lemi Shine.

That's about what I use along with dawn soap. I've found that 1/8-1/4 tsp at the very most works best. I can tell you from first hand experience, more is definitely NOT better, with regard to using Lemi Shine.

Originally Posted By: RustydustDont even bother cleaning that Swift brass, Bob. Just send it to me and I will send it back to you all shiny and clean. In...oh... about 3-4 years.
tt2.gif

I'm kinda having a hard time with that but hey your an honest man - right ??

I just use Lemi shine and dish soap in hot water. No pins, no tumbling, It comes out clean and shinny enough for me.

with lemi shine - as mentioned LESS IS MORE!

start around 1/4 tsp and keep cutting the ammount in half until you get an unsatisfactory result, then increase to somewhere in the middle of the two ammounts.

currently i'm using a full, level, 0.5cc powder scoop - thats 1/10th of a tsp - and could probably go lower if i wanted to, but just havent bothered.

HTH

Back