Welcome to Jerry Brown's Sanctuary State

None of this should be a surprise, but to some it is.

I was just talking to my buddy last night about this same exact thing. He was in St. Cloud, MN which is now locally known as Little Somalia. There have been multiple stabbings at local malls from them and now one of the largest companies in the city is shutting it's doors, moving states and laying off around 4000 people because they accepted tax cuts to hire Somalis, just to find out none of them accomplished anything and they just had to retrofit their facility for their religious purposes.

Not only that but they receive government assistance money but send much of that money to family back in Somalia. There are certain days where it's best not to go to a St. Cloud bank because the lines all day are out the door from Somalis waiting to send our tax money overseas.

Well, except for the nice homes in the background that looks just like Somalia. It was flashback from being a 50 cal gunner on a convoy down Afgoyee Rd in Mogadishu.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should do like NYC is doing, they are offering to pay one years rent for homeless people to move upstate and out of the city!
I just read about something similar in CA where the people are living in "RV neighborhoods" because they can't afford housing. Some of those RV's that they are living in didn't look to be very roadworthy but definitely a step up from a tent!

Last edited:
Back