Brass annealing service.

Look up DJ's brass service in Alabama. He does all kinds of brass work, forming, annealing, neck turning, you name it. Good guy.

I anneal my 6.8 brass nearly every time unless I'm in a hurry. I agree the resizing seems to go better and after I trim, the deburring and chamfering also seem to be easier. I feel like I can tell the difference between an annealed case vs one that isn't by chamfering the case mouth.

Originally Posted By: wormydog1724I anneal my 6.8 brass nearly every time unless I'm in a hurry. I agree the resizing seems to go better and after I trim, the deburring and chamfering also seem to be easier. I feel like I can tell the difference between an annealed case vs one that isn't by chamfering the case mouth. i agree with this 100%. Can deff notice the difference when working brass.

Originally Posted By: TKCattleRookie question how often do you anneal your brass after each firing or not that often? i anneal every firing. I don't load large lots (50ish) but feel it's made a big enough difference to justify the extra work.

Originally Posted By: TKCattleRookie question how often do you anneal your brass after each firing or not that often?

After 3 firings.

Originally Posted By: Lefty SRHIm considering buying an annealing machine? What machines do you guys have?
Annie induction annealer. It makes it simple to anneal after every firing.
James

I built one ( if you Google "do-it-yourself annealer 68forums") for about $80, if you're any kind of do-it-yourselfer it's very simplistic but works like a dream

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishthis one you made looks great

That's exactly like the one I made, I put a couple of modifications on it like putting the bottle on the side with a hose, and a slider for the nozzle so I can adjust it easier

Back