Cougar

Originally Posted By: rainshadow1Daggone.... What a cat! Over the hill from my fishing camp!
113 is still open steve. Just did a stand over there couple days ago. The snow is a pain.

Originally Posted By: SlagiattOriginally Posted By: rainshadow1Daggone.... What a cat! Over the hill from my fishing camp!
113 is still open steve. Just did a stand over there couple days ago. The snow is a pain.

Did you get as far North as Usk?

I'm not over there though... I'm stuck in Selah. Jump, My camp property is 5 min S of Usk. Wish I had time to run over and call there more. Someday. Hope to keep that lot.

Last edited:
Its just a few hours from selah, come on over and lets get a cat! Im heading to 113 at zero dark thirty. If you email me my phone will buzz. I know where the deer are wintering, the cats cant be far.

Just stepped out my back door to water the bushes. Heard a cougar whistle like 7 or 8 times, pretty rapidly. Sounded excited, worked up. Something is going on. Sounded maybe 100 or so yards behind the house in the timber. Probably the mama cat thats been hanging around with her cubs.

Back