Libs Next Project After Guns are Gone

I've been sharpening sticks. Got alot. Pm me if anybody needs some. Seriously [beeep]. NRA is our best chance to fight back. Sign up. Sign your kids up, nephews, neices, etc. You can do gift memberships all day. If not viable call or email your congressman, gov, mayor.. Light 'em up with your thoughts and opinions.

Originally Posted By: Dyote'I've been sharpening sticks. Got alot. Pm me if anybody needs some. Seriously [beeep]. NRA is our best chance to fight back. Sign up. Sign your kids up, nephews, neices, etc. You can do gift memberships all day. If not viable call or email your congressman, gov, mayor.. Light 'em up with your thoughts and opinions.

Too many free loaders!

Originally Posted By: Dyote'I've been sharpening sticks. Got alot. Pm me if anybody needs some. Seriously [beeep]. NRA is our best chance to fight back. Sign up. Sign your kids up, nephews, neices, etc. You can do gift memberships all day. If not viable call or email your congressman, gov, mayor.. Light 'em up with your thoughts and opinions.

I wonder what our gun grabbing governor would think if I gifted him a NRA membership?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Dyote'I've been sharpening sticks. Got alot. Pm me if anybody needs some. Seriously [beeep]. NRA is our best chance to fight back. Sign up. Sign your kids up, nephews, neices, etc. You can do gift memberships all day. If not viable call or email your congressman, gov, mayor.. Light 'em up with your thoughts and opinions.

I wonder what our gun grabbing governor would think if I gifted him a NRA membership?

Haha that’s funny.

I should do the same for Tim Kaine here in VA

You are dead right Sniper66, you guys in the US need to fight the fight we here in Australia were unable to win.
As much as I love Australia and wouldn't live anywhere else, the constantly rising "nannification" of our laws has us with steadily diminishing rights. We have the most stringent libel and slander laws in the world, reducing our freedom of speech to the point were it is illegal now to say anything likely to give offence to someone if they can prove they were offended.

We have ever tightening knife laws, automatic knives have been banned for a long time, butterfly knives were next because they could be opened by one hand, and it is now impossible for a private citizen to import knives with a thumb-stud as they can also be opened one handed. Only one state, Queensland, allows a person to carry a pocket knife, but only if it doesn't have a locking blade and the blade is under 3" and they can prove they have a valid reason to be carrying it.

I must be an habitual criminal because I have carried a pocket knife every day since I was given my first for my eighth birthday, and the one I carry now is a monstrously dangerous lock-blade with a 3.5" blade fitted with the dreaded thumb-stud.

Be assured if you let the lace-panties brigade take your guns, your knives will be next.

Pointy sticks will be next here, along with anything else not made from nerf.

http://www.sportingshooter.com.au/gun-law/when-can-you-carry-a-knife-the-loose-cannon

Originally Posted By: GaznazdiakYou are dead right Sniper66, you guys in the US need to fight the fight we here in Australia were unable to win.
As much as I love Australia and wouldn't live anywhere else, the constantly rising "nannification" of our laws has us with steadily diminishing rights. We have the most stringent libel and slander laws in the world, reducing our freedom of speech to the point were it is illegal now to say anything likely to give offence to someone if they can prove they were offended.

We have ever tightening knife laws, automatic knives have been banned for a long time, butterfly knives were next because they could be opened by one hand, and it is now impossible for a private citizen to import knives with a thumb-stud as they can also be opened one handed. Only one state, Queensland, allows a person to carry a pocket knife, but only if it doesn't have a locking blade and the blade is under 3" and they can prove they have a valid reason to be carrying it.

I must be an habitual criminal because I have carried a pocket knife every day since I was given my first for my eighth birthday, and the one I carry now is a monstrously dangerous lock-blade with a 3.5" blade fitted with the dreaded thumb-stud.

Be assured if you let the lace-panties brigade take your guns, your knives will be next.

Pointy sticks will be next here, along with anything else not made from nerf.

http://www.sportingshooter.com.au/gun-law/when-can-you-carry-a-knife-the-loose-cannon

That's the problem; too many stupid Americans don't think it would, could, whatever happen here. They're dead wrong. They won't realize it until it's too late, though.

It's sad when a foreigner has to tell us to stand up for our rights.

Originally Posted By: GaznazdiakWhat we Australian shooters were afraid was coming has arrived.

The Australian Border force, who control Customs etc, have retroactively banned import of the Riverman Gun Works MBR rifle simply based on how it looks.

It's a slippery slope we sit on here.

http://www.guns.com/2018/03/14/bolt-acti...assaulty-video/

If it's any consolation to you, America isn't far behind you. We have too many gun owners who don't understand the importance of not giving an inch on ANYTHING. Too many gun owners here agree with liberal's sentiment of why does anyone need an AR-15. There was even a guy on a thread here asking that question. I've met some of these gun owners in person! Little do they know how much can be taken away if given any room to do so. Pistols, semi-auto shotguns, "scary" bolt actions, etcetera.

It's really sad when you watch the warnings to Americans from Canada and Australia. It seems the citizens from those countries aren't living in a glorious utopia after all.

Utopia for the politically correct, greeny, vegan, LGBTQI?, Prius driving, gender studies graduates, yes. Normal, everyday people, no.
State firearms laws in Australia are allowed to differ from the national code, to a small degree, but only if they are more stringent, never the opposite. There was all sorts of outraged protests from the lace panties antis recently over the Tasmanian state elections because one of the major parties wanted to extend the licence period from 5 to 10 years and allow farmers and professional shooters to use suppressors.

In the state of Western Australia, what shooters refer to as the communist republic of WA, it has gone beyond the merely silly into the totally absurd. ALL reloading components are considered to be the same as live ammunition, meaning that it is an offence for an unlicensed person to possess ANY ammunition components, even projectiles or empty brass. It is an offence to leave fired brass behind when shooting, even un-reusable rimfire brass, and all components have to be stored under the same conditions as firearms, ie in an approved gun safe, permanently bolted to the structure of the building you have nominated as your storage address. If you go to your local gun shop and buy a box of projectiles in WA you have to be able to secure them in your vehicle to the same level as a firearm.

Despite the fact that a mere 1200 miles across the Tasman in New Zealand, suppressors are freely allowed for any shooter and gun laws are far less Draconian than here, they have less gun crime than we do, but when this is mentioned it is disregarded as not relevant to Australia's situation, but to date there has not to my knowledge been an explanation of why they believe this to be so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Zealand

Last edited:
4th amendment already is being tested in Florida and other states, once "temporary removal" of guns for "safety reasons" is upheld in court, legal confiscation is established. Then the 2nd Amendment is weaken, this whole gun violence "debate" is not about people's safety it is about controlling citizens and a ruling class of politicians. The 1st and 2nd Amendment falling will be the end of the U.S. constitution(being pushed in public schools) which Europe is all in on.

Last edited:
Back