Magpul 20 Round Mags

I like the 20rd Magpul mags, I don’t like 30rd mags I think they are too long and get in the way. I have never had a problem with any p-mag no matter the capacity.

I love 'em! With my LRB, LMT and Larue lowers... No issues! The only exception is the newest generation 20 (slightly curved) does not drop free on two of my POF lowers. In fact, the latest build mag sticks fast, so I need to take off the upper and pound them out with my fist. The straight 20's are GTG... The Gen 3's... Not so much. YMMV...

I have several 30 round PMags and C Product mags. Never use them but bought them because I could and I live in a state where you never know when our corrupt gun-hating government might get that feel good moment to ban them. What I do use exclusively in my AR's are 20 round PMags. I know, these could be banned too, but I had to rant about the well known "extended high power clips" everyone is talking about now. Anyway, 20 round PMags are great.

hasn't gotten much coverage, but it turns out that the guy did not use 30 round mags, or even 20 round ones, to shoot up the school.

he had a bag of 10 round mags.

Back