Started Rabies shots.

Again thank you everyone for the well wishes. I believe the Rabies shots are really just a precaution, my Lymes test was negative. My kidneys were be stressed from the antibiotics, so I was pulled off them. Since there was never any fluids or drainage(never had any open wounds during this event) the docs could not culture bacteria or virus material. It is looking like I may never know what caused the all of this, as the symptoms have reduced.
Just a side note, we know the coyote where I was hunting make frequent visits to several hog confinement building sites, most have the open front compost setups for dead pigs. I mentioned this to the docs,but not sure they understand.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootAgain thank you everyone for the well wishes. I believe the Rabies shots are really just a precaution, my Lymes test was negative. My kidneys were be stressed from the antibiotics, so I was pulled off them. Since there was never any fluids or drainage(never had any open wounds during this event) the docs could not culture bacteria or virus material. It is looking like I may never know what caused the all of this, as the symptoms have reduced.

Any chance you have an elemental allergy and that caused the issue from where the branches hit you?

Back