KM Tactical

Hey guys, anyone here have any experience with KM Tactical?? kmtactical.net

Prices seem really reasonable, which has me worried that it will be lower quality stuff. Looking to do a barrel swap on my 16" carbine to either a 22 or 24 inch with a free float handguard. Through this place the barrel, gas block and tube and a 15" handguard is only $230. Hopefully someone here has some experience with them Thanks!

I got a barrel from them off of Gunbroker. 18" stainless fluted Wylde with a 1x8 twist. Got it for a very good price, under a hundred dollars if I recall.

Still trying to close up then four inch groups.

Nope. I'm done with them. There's hundreds of other barrels out there to chose from. Now I'm going to give Green Mountain a try. I've heard some good stuff about their barrels.

I had a spare minute today so I called them up and asked them what to expect for accuracy with factory ammo and he says it will shoot sub-moa @100 yards.......

Well of course he's going to tell you that. Ask him who made the barrel. They won't tell you that. For all we know, they could very well be made in a little mom and pop shop just outside of Beijing.

Back