Reloading bench/table?

seasley

What do you guys use for a reloading table/bench?

I am wanting to get something nice since it’s going in one of the spare bed rooms and something the wife can live with

When we had a spare bedroom I used a solid core door for the tabletop. It was stained and looked very nice. Seems like I picked it up from a lumber salvage warehouse for a good price.

Works for me.

AsZomfA.jpg

Greg

Originally Posted By: emptymagLava lamp is a nice touch

I use it for ambiance when loading my old school 38 and 45 AP. The Garfield phone lets me hook in with the Bat Phone if I need help.

Greg

Originally Posted By: seasleyWhat do you guys use for a reloading table/bench?

I am wanting to get something nice since it’s going in one of the spare bed rooms and something the wife can live with

If got a goodwill around maybe go and check them out.. I found a nice solid heavy computer desk with cabinets above it for 24$ .. Dan

I'm not a re-loader, more like a hand loader. I use the butcher block top table from Harbor freight with the four drawers and the vise on the side. Works really well for a small operation. I only have two presses set up on it and the storage below is just about right for what I use.

I made the Shanty-2-Chic workbench. But taller, with double plywood, and no wheels. I've thought about screwing it to my wall but it's really solid so I haven't done that yet. I have shelves in my garage above it I use for component storage and press equipment. I have my Dillon 550b and Lyman AutoFlow Tumbler with a bunch of extra crap on top, and then crap underneath. I really need to organize it all better.

https://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2014/06/diy-workbench-free-plans-2.html

Back