WANTED. 6.8SPC Bolt

jk2paintworx

Anybody know where I can get a left Bolt in 6.8spc? I thought I had one located but after a week thinking it would show up I got a email from the outfit that said they were out of stock and I would get a refund.
Anyway. Time to move on and I can't find one anywhere. Upper is a Gibbz left eject Carrier is a Stag arms.

Thanks. I can get a complete BCG but I already have a carrier so I only need the bolt. If I buy a complete BCG and I already have a barrel and gas tube I might as well buy a stripped upper and a gas black and build a complete upper. Then I might as well just throw a lower together so I have a complete rifle. that's why I just want a bolt. Lol

Last edited:
GL. That's the place that I ordered one from. Website shows in stock and will let your order go through. But a week later I got reply saying they are unavailable. I tried emailing, calling...... Before I ordered but can't reach them.

Sorry. My PartTimers caught me.lol I'm on about six boards and this question comes up frequently. Stag sure is dragging their feet considering the announced they wer reentering the 6.8 market. I will look around the net today though.

Greg

Back