Paracord Carrier - Foxpro Fusion

cmabbott04

Hey guys,

Saw someone carrying their fusion around with a paracord handle at competition last week and would like the same type thing. Anyone able to point me in the direction of a place I could purchase such an item?

Thanks all!

Some of the custom call makers also braid para cord. Drop down to the custom hunting accessories forum and pose the question.

Originally Posted By: West.Mass.HunterLook up member SnowmanMo. He made a drag for me and all that would be needed to hook it up to your fusion is a small carabiner.

Good option. The Predator Technology Group critter carrier would probably work great for your sling, then serve double duty when you put some fur down. I carry one in the pocket of Critter Sitter.

$3 worth of para-cord and a youtube video for which knot to tie and you could easily do it yourself. I am far from a knot expert but I have made several different slings and carriers for myself(including a leash for my foxpro) just by watching the video. Many of the leashes are very simple to tie.

20180216_161715.jpg

what lazerus said.i just did a call lanyard a drag and a lanyard for the foxpro this week. went out today and used the lanyard on the foxpro to hang it in a tree off the ground .even had an owl use the foxpro for a perch.

Originally Posted By: Lazerus$3 worth of para-cord and a youtube video you could easily do it yourself.

20180216_161715.jpg

I agree 100%. I bought a drag from Snowmanmo. I really liked it so I did a quick search on youtube, bing bang boom I've made a dedicated deer call lanyard, a foxpro sling, and a sling for my predator lounger seat. It really is super easy. Enjoyable also

Back