IR hunter upgrade to 60MK3

Alan D

Got it back last week from USA Optics ! working great so far without any issues like the mk2 35 had . USA Optics in Texas was dealer I went through . Wont be using them again , told one price at gun show and charged another when I picked it up , did not send it in till over 2 weeks after they received it and did not call after having it for one week to tell me they had it back from upgrades . had to to do all the calling and checking myself to get any answers on repair status . should have sent it in myself and not even messed with USA Optics.

Please elaborate on issues you had with the MK2 35mm. I have 1 Mk2 35 and a MK2 19mm and a MK2 35mm due in tomorrow. I have had some small issues with freez up and going dead very infrequently. All it has taken to correct was a 10 second reboot. I do like the way they hold zero.

I'm curious to hear your feedback on the difference between the mk2 & 3. I have an MK2, and its amazing compared to any other thermal I've used, but I've always been curious how much better the mk3 is.

Back