Wildlife technologies e caller

I won't use anything other than WT. yes they are big and bulky but the sounds are second to none. I have owned and used all the rest, no comparison.....

Just out of curiosity today I turned on my ma-max in my shop and took both remotes with me on my 200 yard shooting range. They both worked perfect at that range. I run energizer lithium batteries and they have been in the remotes for approx 3 months. BTW, you can set 10 favorites on the remotes. I’ve never had a need for more than 10 sounds on a hunt but to each their own.

Last edited:
I have a WT caller with the horn, the black box, walkie-talkie to communicate with the remote. Sounds are awesome, crisp, and clear. I also have a foxpro fx3. After my WT died last year, I took it apart to try and fix it. Once I fixed it, I recorded the sounds from it (they are on an sd card in the black box) over to my fx3. Occassionally I bring both callers and like them both. The WT sounds are definately a step above - and it still is my goto caller for coyote and rabbit sounds! Everytime I hit the pigmy cottontail distress I feel bad for that guy....lol

Last edited:
Back