ANYONE SHOOTING A 22 NOSLER SUPPRESSED!!!!!!!

Yes I am, only 50 rounds through it. It's been running good, it's a radical arms with a lane scorpion magnum can. Using it at night with a thermal on it.

Two of my buddies shoot their 22 Nosler suppressed. One uses a Silencerco Hybrid and the other a AAC. I just ordered a YHM Turbo 5.56 for mine this morning after calling YHM to confirm it would work just fine with my 22 Nosler’s.

What kind of velocity are you guys seeing with the nosler and what length barrel are you running. Looks like a 22 nosler is going to be next go to rifle. The Valkyrie just doesn’t do it for me looks kinda like they ruined the case.

I have a couple relatively quick loads in the 22 Nosler. 40 Nosler BT at a bit over 3900, 55 Nosler BT at 3550, and a 65 Sierra game king in Hagar brass at 3150. All these loads are very hard on the brass, and when pushed hard the Hagar brass doesn't hold up any better than the Nosler stuff. These speeds are out of a 20" White Oak barrel. For comparison in a .223 using a 40 NBT and the same powder it takes a 26" barrel to get 3950. In a 16" 22-250 I can get 3500 with a 55 NBT. I don't know if I would call the 22 Nosler the best thing since sliced bread, but it does fill the space between my .223 and 22-250 and works in an AR platform with a reasonably short barrel.

Originally Posted By: Dirty HippieI have a couple relatively quick loads in the 22 Nosler. 40 Nosler BT at a bit over 3900, 55 Nosler BT at 3550, and a 65 Sierra game king in Hagar brass at 3150. All these loads are very hard on the brass, and when pushed hard the Hagar brass doesn't hold up any better than the Nosler stuff. These speeds are out of a 20" White Oak barrel. For comparison in a .223 using a 40 NBT and the same powder it takes a 26" barrel to get 3950. In a 16" 22-250 I can get 3500 with a 55 NBT. I don't know if I would call the 22 Nosler the best thing since sliced bread, but it does fill the space between my .223 and 22-250 and works in an AR platform with a reasonably short barrel.

Is yours a 12 or 8 twist? Any reports on performance of the 40s on coyotes? Thanks

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dirty HippieMy barrel is the 8 twist. The 40's worked pretty well on coyotes, but I like the 55 NBT load better.

Thanks

travis224 how does your proof barrel shoot how long is it is it really notice able on weight I don't know anyone who has one, sorry I'm not talking about supresors

Back