Joe Bob Outfitters

mhammer

Wanted to publicly thank Joe Bob for the contest they just had. They were giving away 4 matched sets of the Spartan Billet combos that were cerakoted. I entered and won a set. I couldn't believe it and had to ask if it was a joke! Over 10k entries. Thank you Joe Bob!

Now, what to build?!?!

Originally Posted By: mhammerWanted to publicly thank Joe Bob for the contest they just had. They were giving away 4 matched sets of the Spartan Billet combos that were cerakoted. I entered and won a set. I couldn't believe it and had to ask if it was a joke! Over 10k entries. Thank you Joe Bob!

Now, what to build?!?!

Congrats! Let us know how your build turns out

Imo, joebobs has the absolute fast shipping practices on the planet. Not uncommon to order something and have it in 3 days total time from time of orfer to ur door step.

I recently ordered a couple of Kaw Valley linear comps from Joe Bob Outfitters. Communication was excellent and shipping was SUPER FAST. I'll be doing more business with them soon!

Dang it how did I miss this contest! Congrats on the win buddy. I order from them quite often and have never had a problem. Service is top notch.

I ordered some stuff from them yesterday afternoon. This morning I got an e-mail and tracking number...My stuff went out the same day!

I've never ordered from them because I live in the same town. However, I can't recall any bad reviews online. Joseph is probably the best instore help that that they have.

For anybody driving through Hays, KS it's worth a stop at their store. Just north of I-70 on the east side of US-183.

Ordered jp spring kit and joe bobs grip screw Friday night at 10:30pm. Package was in my hand Monday morning at 8:36am....Joe Bobs freaking rocks!!!! Why cant other companies catch on to this?

Last edited:
Super fast and reasonably priced. I ordered a couple MIAD grips that were on close out earlier this week and they showed up today. Figured since I was already taking the grip off, I might as well install one of the ambi safeties I ordered a few months ago too. Love me some Joe Bob's.

Back