A foxpro inferno question

ncognet0

Hi, I have an Alpha dogg call which has always made a lot of static noise. Ive called in a few dogs and elk with it, but I wonder if the scratchy noise hurts my stands. Ive called more critters with a hand call than the alpha dog. My question is: I am thinking about buying a fox pro inferno but have a concern about the volume. I live in Utah and hunt in large open areas. I have read that the inferno isnt very loud. Do you all think this is a loud enough call? Any suggestions? I don't want to spent much more than 250.00

I sent my Alpha Dogg back, it was "crackling" at volumes above 50%. They replaced it under warranty with a new one.....but with the new one, I can hear a low static in between the sounds when playing a sound. Is that what you are getting?

Exactly, my problem is this is my 2nd primos call my 1st one just stopped working one day. This one has a lot of background noise as you described. Im sure my warranty is expired.

I have an Inferno. I think you should do just fine with it. It's pretty open country here and I've never had any trouble calling in coyotes with it. It's louder than a hand call for sure.

Back