Another Watkins jewel

K22

This is a prototype that Brad Watkins made and got it to me just in time for Deer season. I haven't had time to take any photo's of it except a photo of it in action.
This is another fantastic build by Brad and it performed as well as it looks.
I'll try and get some better photo's posted later.

Thanks newmexkid.

Here's a few photo's without the red stuff all over the blade and scales.

JY9tuPb.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:
Thanks Tim.

As you well know, I am a very big fan of Brad Watkins knives. I really like his work.
This one was a prototype and the first one of this design he built. I picked out the scales and he did the rest.
There is some Deer fat still in the sheath I need to try and get out, hence the smeared in places on the blade.

I noticed a guy over on the Campfire has a couple of these for sale in the classified ads there...

I saw those too. He sold one of them, which was the one I would have bought but was to slow. I like the other one he has for sale, but I'm not going to buy it.
Brad is a great guy and quite a wilderness hunter. Oh to be young again.
grin.gif

My late Uncle was a knife maker, and I've had a few custom knives from other makers over the years. I have to say this is one of the more beautiful knives I've ever seen. It's perfectly sized for carrying on the belt. Job well done. If money were no object, I'd love to have that knife......or one very similar to it.

Back