Sig Whiskey 3 4-12x50

Acronin

Anybody have any experience with Sig Whiskey scopes? Thoughts?

Anybody send in their ballistic info for a new turret?

I picked up a whiskey 3 3-9x40 with their illuminated dot for $99 bucks at cabelas, very nice scope so far, only complaint is it can't go on my cz 527 because the bolt handle hits the scope...I would recommend them

Good to know. I have 5 CZ’s and wasn’t planning on putting this on any, but that does limit my options.

I’m going to stick it on a 700 long range in 7mm Remington Mag

Yes awhile back I asked the same question no reply about it but I bought it because it was a good price to try it out. And so far I've been really impressed it's not a tango6 but it's really clear and for me getting older the eyes aren't as good and i can see somethings that I couldn't in the old Leopold scope that it replaced and I like the lit red dot too for later In the day shooting.

Yes I sent the card in. 2 weeks ago the dial showed up I haven't had time to swap it yet it set's on my desk. I am hoping that this weekend to install and next weekend test it out.

Cool. I’m interested in seeing how well that works out. How long did it take you to get your turret from Sig after you sent the card in?

6 weeks I looked up the email from ordering it to delivery and I just got another rifle yesterday and I'm going to put another one on it

I couldn't wait to see how it done Che ked the zero at hundred then set a target at 295 that's as far as a friends range went. him and I set up the gun and started to shoot the ammo was not exactly to what the turret was spec ed for so at 295 with adjustments made I was 3 1/4 in low so I'm pleased that I was close so I'm going to set at the press and load a batch to test at what the turret is spec ed for and see where I'm at then I will update you When I get to test that out

I found a 4-12x50 whiskey 3 for $200 brand new. Mounted but never shot.

I really like it, but it has an awkward shape. I put it on my Remington 700 long range 7mm Magnum. I have a 20 MOA rail on I. Thank goodness the eye relief is long on the scope because the bell is about 1/4 inch from the rail and there is a fraction of an inch from the power adjustment ring.

It fits, but barely. But it’s perfect. Can’t wait to shoot it.

Back