Who's been checked by authorities while packing a can?

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI just spoke with a DOW officer here in Colorado.

He states the following -

1. Have a copy on your person when you are in possession of your suppressor.

2. If you have a friend or relative with you and they are using your rifle and suppressor you must be with them and following rule #1

3. He states he can and will ask for your paperwork.

Did you tell him he’s not a Fed and he has no authority to ask, and you will not show him your paperwork?
And you would sue him if he detained you for the maximum of 20 minutes, like you said in the post you deleted?

That is exactly what I told him!!

Excellent!
thumbup1.gif

When the Colorado Division of Wildlife starts accepting our suppressor forms and approving them in a timely fashion then yes, by all means they can see a copy of it.

Until then I will continue to hunt suppressed and only will my tax stamp be checked by ATF agents, the Federal Department that issued it to me.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisWhen the Colorado Division of Wildlife starts accepting our suppressor forms and approving them in a timely fashion then yes, by all means they can see a copy of it.

Until then I will continue to hunt suppressed and only will my tax stamp be checked by ATF agents, the Federal Department that issued it to me.

Let us know how that works out for ya...

Indoor range yesterday the local cops were more interested in the sound than anything they all wanted one asked me a few questions about wait times & how often I clean it & were on there way.

Back