Browning Hells Canyon Long Range

Depending on caliber and how long you're willing to wait, iv'e seen some mighty good deals go buy on Gun Broker. They're hard to get at a retail store and most times they sell at MSRP but I passed on a one a few months ago on GB for around $1k in 6mm Creedmoor. They are a very nice, well balanced rifle. Haven't gotten to shoot one yet though.

The hells canyon speed is a good lookin stick also but im interested in the 26" barrel.

A few good stores in the area may have them but havent had a chance to make the drive. Im guessing they are all around a grand unless you step up to the mcmillan stock

I have the generation before this which was the 300win X bolt stainless stalker carbonfiber fluted. By the looks of it only difference is the stock. Paid a pretty penny for mine as well. I don't reload and use Barnes ammo and consistently get sub moa results at 100 yards. I'm sure the Hells canyon is a great rifle just pricey. Love the bolt smoothness.

Seen some "accuracy reports" with pics from the google machine and they seem pretty good. Def. Good enough for me to goof around with. Have had alot of 6.5 creeds in the past and currently have 2 now, a bolt gun and ar10. Both are ok but just hadnt found "the one" yet.. plus i have never owned a browning..

Back