External Speaker for CS24C

I would vote for adding a little round planar tweeter or a ribbon tweeter.. either one doesn’t really give more volume, but both really make the high pitched sounds pop..

Thanks for the notes, I had looked at the the SP-60 and didn't know if there was a big difference between that and the SP-70 and if there were any limitations.

Originally Posted By: SymmRanchThanks for the notes, I had looked at the the SP-60 and didn't know if there was a big difference between that and the SP-70 and if there were any limitations.
I'm pretty sure it's the exact same horn that the CS24 and the Hellfire have.

I replace my original icotec gc350 speaker with the Speco SPC12RP. Has high power rating, and a better frequency range then the TOA 610 (according to specs). I have used the same sounds vs the foxpro hellfire and I cannot tell a difference on any of the mp3/wav files, high or low pitch sounds. Size wise they are about the same, the speco would probably be a hair lighter since the horn part is plastic vs the metal TOA 610.

So, hypothetically......If I purchased a TOA 610 SPEAKER and plugged it into my fusion aux port and turned off the internal speakers I would have the same as a CS24, correct?

Back