Which Foxpro remote?

I'm looking to buy a cs-24b or cs-24c. I see I can get a tx500, tx505, or a tx1000 remote. What are the advantages/ disadvantages to these remotes. I'm replacing a hellfire to get better range. I don't like the tx9 remote.

Tx1000 has all the advantages except battery life. I think it’s a few notches above all the ones I have seen and used.

I have had most all of the FoxPro callers and remotes.

I have sold all the rest and have a Shockwave and CS24C. I did this just to get the TX1000 remote. FoxPro built me a new CS24C with a 15W camo speaker. I also like the 15W speaker.

I like the TX1000 better than the other remotes.

Originally Posted By: Yote Yoda USMCI have had most all of the FoxPro callers and remotes.

I have sold all the rest and have a Shockwave and CS24C. I did this just to get the TX1000 remote. FoxPro built me a new CS24C with a 15W camo speaker. I also like the 15W speaker.

I like the TX1000 better than the other remotes.

Times Two! For me the screen on the TX 1000 is far superior. The ability to custom group sounds is awesome. And the large number of presets is terrific.

Originally Posted By: yotesniper13Will the cs24c with the tx 1000 remote have better remote range than my hellfire?

No comparison. The remote with the CS-24C uses FHSS technology which is far superior to any other technology used with ecaller remotes.

Originally Posted By: possumalOriginally Posted By: yotesniper13Will the cs24c with the tx 1000 remote have better remote range than my hellfire?

No comparison. The remote with the CS-24C uses FHSS technology which is far superior to any other technology used with ecaller remotes.

For sure+1

Explain exactly what makes the tx1000 worth the extra $100 I am ordering my first foxpro and had planned on banshee or maybe hammerjack I have never used either remote/

Back