FOXPRO Crossfire vs Inferno, which one?

onemanmoshpit

Here's the scoop. I want an upgrade from my Spitfire and really like the features of the remote on these two mentioned calls compared to the old spitfire one. All Predator Calls has the Crossfire marked down to 279 from 399, great savings! The inferno is 199. Both come with the same amount of sounds (75) which is honestly all I'd ever need. The crossfire can hold 500 but I would never need to use that many. So it comes down to differences in the units themselves. I just can't decide which to buy. I know that the Inferno will do everything I need it to do, but I am curious if anybody has experience with the crossfire and could point out any major advantages to it over the Inferno. Thinking: volumes, clarity, and reliability. Today is the last day of the sale and I have been mulling it over for a week now. Thanks all!

I really like my Inferno, I would suggest an external speaker to go along with it so you can spread your sound out a little. I dont have any experience with the Crossfire so cant comment on it.

between the crossfire and inferno I'd go with the inferno for the remote and the crossfire is not listed on the website just saying. Imo for an entry level caller the banshee is the best bang for the buck same remote as the inferno and a bigger amp
Good hunting

Back