Has anyone used this sight?

Well, I got one of these and mounted it up a few days ago. I don't like it at all. It's almost impossible to get it lined up so the pyramid comes into view and then trying to get it on target is again almost impossible. I can't see how it would ever come close to open sights for getting on target fast. The advertising hype makes it sound really good but that is just not the case in my opinion. So back it goes, at least Amazon has a good return policy
smile.gif

That's too bad because I have an activity that does not permit electronic sights and this would have been perfect if it worked at least as fast and accurate as irons. Do you think the tritium version would be better than tritium AR night sights for low light shooting?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NightvisionaryThat's too bad because I have an activity that does not permit electronic sights and this would have been perfect if it worked at least as fast and accurate as irons. Do you think the tritium version would be better than tritium AR night sights for low light shooting?

The Trijicon RMR Reflex Sight Dual Illuminated Tritium/Fiber Optic Looks great if you can afford it. I'd hate to lay out the money and then have it be something like the See All sight. Maybe take a look at some of the Red Dot sights , at least I have shot a pistol with one of those on it and I liked it.

Back