Magpul 20 Round Mags

my favorite 20 rounders are the clear lancer mags. The magpul 20's are my second choice. I like the older version that is a tad shorter and actually works best downloaded to about 18 rounds. The lancers allow slightly less COAL than magpul which is the only downside but its barely noticeable.

I use the Magpul 20 round all the time. They have never let me down. I have a bunch of 30 round that I wish were 20 round

I really like the Pmag 20rd. I use them all the time. Perfect for truck or buggy, doesnt hang up on stuff as easy as the 30s. And never had an issue with any of them.

20 Round P-Mags are great...about perfect for most situations so long as you don't have OAL issues or mag cap restrictions.

In SD, only 5 rounders are allowed for big game, and I shoot 6X45. The longer OAL of ASC stainless mags is great.

Originally Posted By: reb8600I use the Magpul 20 round all the time. They have never let me down. I have a bunch of 30 round that I wish were 20 round
X2
thumbup1.gif

Good reviews here as well. My AR has a magpul 20 in it about 24/7. They are my favorite for coyote hunting because it's the perfect length for me to rest the mag on my knee while sitting and make quite stable shots, I practice like this out to 300 yards as much as possible. Night hunting around here is close and fast and shooting sticks or bipod too slow and cumbersome.

I do like the 30 round mags more for shooting prone, again the 30 round mag length lets me rest the mag on the ground for more stable shots.

I have both lancer and magpul 20 rounders. I don't use either much at all due to the shortened coal but I like the lancers better. They just look and feel like a higher quality product. Both have fed just fine.

I love the 20 round P-Mags. They're the perfect balance between capacity and not getting in the way. I have 6 of the Gen M3 20 rounders, and they get used the most, whether it be for hunting, target shooting, or general plinking.

I have a bunch of 20rd magpul and they work great. But they do limit you COL and if I need the longer seating depth and I run the stoner metals.

I was wondering even anyone here has actually tried the lancers. I am pretty surprised most would pick magpul over lancer. Lancer are harder to fine and aren't out there at every store. I really like being able to see how many rounds are in the mag.

I have a couple of Magpul 20 rounders. I do not like them because they often fail to lock back on the last round. I have a few Colt 20 round mags that I use a lot and they always work. For certain uses, the factory Colt 20 round mags are my favorites. For 20 round AR mags, I recommend Colt/Okay/Surefeed aluminum magazines.

For 30 & 40 round mags, the Magpuls are nothing short of awesome.

I have several MP 20's that have tons of rounds through them. Never had a problem.

For some reason i like the Brownells aluminum mags with the CS springs and magpul followers the best.

This is of course personal preference.

The magpul is leaps and bounds more comfortable to use due to bullets being easier to load without finger damage, in addition to being way more durable.

All this... and still i like the look and metal clanking sound of aluminum mags.

Magpul 20 rounders are good to go. In fact, I use them exclusively. I'd like to try the Lancers some day, but the Magpuls have never failed me.

I have a couple 20 round Lancers that I bought because I wanted fde and Magpul stopped making 20 rounders in that color.
They seem like they are very well made and I have not had any problems with them. I had only had p mags until this but both brands are very good from what I’ve experienced.

Have a couple and use them on the bench and prone for load testing or varmint hunting. No issues out of either. This is with anything from 55 gr FMJ to 77 gr OTM. Feeds great with 60 gr VMAX too

We use nothing but 20 round P-Mags. I have about 30+ 30 round P-Mags still in the original package that I bought back in December of 2012 after the shooting in Connecticut. I bought them that afternoon from Brownells in 10 packs and wanted to make sure I would have Incase they were outlawed. Also bought 30, 20 rounders that day which is all we use in our guns. Just discovered the 20 are much nicer to use .

Back