Specwar 556

I've had mine for a few years. I run it on an 11" with the brake. I figured the brake would help reduce wear on blast baffle better than a 3 prong or the origional flash hidder. It is a heavy can compared to my other SWR. On my 20" it is very front heavy but ok on a 16" or shorter. Should be about 3" shorter than your 762.

I have a Specwar 762 like yours. I uses mine on everything.
My newest one a CZ527/300acc I can hear the firing pin fall.

I have a Specwar 556K, the short one. I have it on a cut down CZ-527 that my 10 year old daughter hunts with. I am sure the regular 556 would be quieter, but the K is still hearing safe on an 18" barrel, and the shorter length and lighter weight really helps her out. Sure, it is older technology. But it is a very solid can, built like a tank. I have heard they are a little gassy on an AR, but I don't have any AR's and couldn't tell you about that. I bought it when Silencerco had their SPEQ program open to veterans, and got a good deal on it.

FullSizeR by https://www.flickr.com/photos/156517515@N04/, on Flickr

They should both use the ASR mount. My Specwar 556K came with that, so did the Omega I shoot as well. You will need to get the correct muzzle device for your host, several options there.

Yes they both use the ASR mount but is the 556 mount different then the 762? I was asleep at the wheel and ordered a 556 mount and my 762 will not thread on it

Back