Best field brass catcher

yeah, I buy them from Mark.

when using on a bench I've found that they catch better once they have an empty or 2 in them, but even when empty if they don't trap the case they'll knock it down so it doesn't fly very far.

I hope for your sake this isn't for hunting. You know I'm going to give you never ending grief about having a purse hanging off the side of your rifle.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAAI hope for your sake this isn't for hunting. You know I'm going to give you never ending grief about having a purse hanging off the side of your rifle.

- DAA

TFF

Originally Posted By: DAAI hope for your sake this isn't for hunting. You know I'm going to give you never ending grief about having a purse hanging off the side of your rifle.

- DAA

YEAH I know, my plans for this are using it at the range mainly. ALSO I am pretty sure I am going to do up the 6DTI, I think once I get the load dialed up I am going to load up 150 or so cases and head to the desert and bang steel and jackrabbits with all 150 or so of those then load them up for coyote season. The DTI does form the case slightly so that is another reason. I also want to be well practiced up on my shooting come this fall.

When I go to the range I had an old hand towel that I folded in half, sewed the edges, sewed on velcro and it loops around my scope. It doesn't catch the brass instead it just drops it below the gun. It works pretty good, but does occasionally fail to clear a case and the bolt hits it while its partially ejected. That is probably the main reason I don't think I would ever hunt with the "purse on the side" I don't think I would trust reliably totally.

My AR has a girl's name, so I guess she can carry a purse, too.
wink.gif

I got the one reb8600 makes a few weeks ago. It's so simple yet it works great. I have only used it from the bench and it has caught every piece of brass thrown at it.

Back