A tip of the cap to Bog-Pod (Battenfeld Technologies Inc)

erikc838

Bear with me:

So I wrote the company about a product issue that I was having with one of their bipods. Basically, one of the legs was no longer locking correctly. After hearing back from CS, I took some pictures and went through some troubleshooting. I thought the issue was resolved and took the item in the field only to have the leg fall completely out. Of course, it was wrapped in camo tape and somewhere along a 2 mile stretch I had walked that day (no chance in h*** to find it). I contacted CS again and sort of felt like I was getting the run around.

I filed a BBB complaint and was responded to quickly by one of the CS managers. He offered to send a replacement leg free of charge. When I received it, it was the wrong leg (RLD, turned out I had the Sportsmans - it should be noted that pictures were provided from the beginning but was told the original CS rep was new) When that failed to work for obvious reasons, I reached out to the same manager again. He responded quickly and is now shipping a brand new RLD-2, which is an awesome upgrade for me.

It was a bumpy ride there for a bit, but just thought everyone would like to know that they stuck out and made things more right than they needed to (especially since this item was years old with no receipt).

Stinks you had to go through all of that but I’m glad you got it sorted out. I have a Bog-pod too and I love it. I found a Primos tigger stick tri-pod on state land, took it out fox hunting once, I’ll probably never use it again. Went back to the Bog-pod.

Bogpod has always been my "go to". I have a trigger stick too but everytime I head out (predator calling, big game etc...) the bogpod always ends up making the trip.

I have one leg on my bog pod tripod that is hard to move in and out always been that way. Wounder if they would do something about it. So it stays at home and I use the old bipod that are like 18 years old there on there last leg hope they get me to spring. not a bog pod

Back