December 2017 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
The hits just kept on coming in December. We got read great stories of coyote hunts, bobcats, and deer, among others. In addition to the nominees for Hunter of the Month presented below, there were many other great stories posted for our reading enjoyment. I'd like to thank everyone who takes the time and spends the effort to post up their successes (and mishaps and failures) for the rest of us to enjoy (and learn from). Without further ado, here are your December 2017 HOM nominees:

My buddy and i hunted this past Friday night and Saturday together on some new ground by Mr. Poppadopalis

11 Month Pursuit Ends With My First Wall Hanger by FairChase93

Its cat season!!! by Santiam

She done it again. by weekender

Daughter's first deer, called in! by H82Miss

5 coyotes and some bobcat pictures by derbyacresbob

Sundary morning quad by Snowshoes

Best night EVER by Huffranger

Great day, mixed bag by Bowhntr6pt

cold days mean hot hunting by Yotarunner

After you have refreshed your memory of these great tales, select the one you like the best and cast your vote for Hunter of the Month. The author of the best-liked story will receive this interesting grab back of scents and lures donated by a PM Member, plus a Convergent Hunting hand call.

2066.jpg

Once you've voted, be sure to post a reply to this thread. When all votes are cast, a voter will be randomly selected to receive a few goodies, including some face paint, optics cleaning cloth, and my choice of something else.
grin.gif

Back