Keep it up California

TxPigKiller

So California keeps raising taxes on companies, well Weatherby answered them....They are moving their operation to Sheridan, WY.
tt2.gif
They are building 100,000 sq foot facility as we speak.
You know Colorado passed some gun law and Magpul moved their operation to Cheyenne. So, liberal states keep up what you're doing and us working states we'll gladly accept your companies and keep jobs here.

Its not just that. CA certainly does not welcome gun manufacturers. Also, they are not allowed to manufacture magazines that hold more than 10 rounds if they are located in CA.

I remember as a young man when I first started out hunting going to the Weatherby store in South Gate CA they had a full body mount polar bear standing up right on display it was awesome along with all their beautiful rifles what a shame what a $hit hole this place has become it wasn't always this way. I a few years when I retire we're going to cash out and join TripleDeuce in Vegas

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONE I a few years when I retire we're going to cash out and join TripleDeuce in Vegas

Just make sure to leave any liberal similarities and sympathies at the border. To many Cali liberals have done the same amd have taken over las vegas and reno, turning this once red state BLUE! And are slowly turning Nevada into Cali east.

Your comments are out line Adams no lib here you should know that by now I've been on this forum 10 years what is it with you? Getting senile or something WTH?

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: GRIZZLYONE I a few years when I retire we're going to cash out and join TripleDeuce in Vegas

Just make sure to leave any liberal similarities and sympathies at the border. To many Cali liberals have done the same amd have taken over las vegas and reno, turning this once red state BLUE! And are slowly turning Nevada into Cali east.

I only been in NV about 6 months and I love it for now. I fear it will be CA soon. Ughh, last year they tried to ban plastic bags. I think year before it was 10 round magazines. HSUS etc have filed lawsuit to ban calling contests...Will not be long till I have to move to Idaho...

Originally Posted By: TripleDeuce660Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: GRIZZLYONE I a few years when I retire we're going to cash out and join TripleDeuce in Vegas

I only been in NV about 6 months and I love it for now. I fear it will be CA soon. Ughh, last year they tried to ban plastic bags. I think year before it was 10 round magazines. HSUS etc have filed lawsuit to ban calling contests...Will not be long till I have to move to Idaho...

I don’t mean to sound all doom and gloom, but it won’t be too many years until it won’t matter where you move.

Originally Posted By: fw707I don’t mean to sound all doom and gloom, but it won’t be too many years until it won’t matter where you move.

this^^^^^i wont be around to see it but my grand kids will. it is happening faster than i ever thought it could. maybe even my kids will see it.

it makes me want to puke just thinking about it. me and a buddy same age as me were having a beer together the other night. he said to me "you know, i think we used up all the good times"

think he was darn sure right.

Back