Sound Additions....can't miss sounds to get, FoxPro, Predator University, etc

kfin

I have a Foxpro Shockwave and love it. I have probably more sounds on it than I will ever need to use but the techy side of me is curious if there are some others that would be good to add. I think that I have "most" of the good coyote/bobcat sounds from foxpro already on it. I have heard good things about the ones for sale on Predator University but no specifics. I downloaded the 3 free ones (cottontail extreme, cowtip cottontail, and jack extreme) to put on the shockwave. The pay ones look to be quite expensive compared to the foxpro stuff. I don't mind paying it there is a difference or they are worth it. Any advice on those? Which ones would be good for coyotes and bobcats that are different than the foxpro sounds? Any other good sources for "can't miss" sounds?

Thanks for all the advice on here....anxiously awaiting my night stalker tripod with the reaper rest.

Can't miss sounds are like can't miss rifles.
smile.gif
However I will give you this one tip...
PLAY THE RABBIT!

Sending you a PM

Much appreciated guys. 3D both of the ones I finally got called in were on rabbits. One Lightning Jack and the other on baybee cottontail.

Good list and references BadDawg.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKERCan't miss sounds are like can't miss rifles.
smile.gif
PLAY THE RABBIT!

It's all you'll ever need to know
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: 3DHUSKERCan't miss sounds are like can't miss rifles.
smile.gif
PLAY THE RABBIT!

wink.gif

I'm becoming a believer. We have only called in 4 so far, but they have all been to a different rabbit sound!

Originally Posted By: kfinOriginally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: 3DHUSKERCan't miss sounds are like can't miss rifles.
smile.gif
PLAY THE RABBIT!

wink.gif

I'm becoming a believer. We have only called in 4 so far, but they have all been to a different rabbit sound!

wish you guys would stop giving away the secret.

lol.gif
lol.gif

M F K gamecalls just partnered with FoxPro and are in the process of converting their sound files to the FP format. They have some very effective sounds.

Back